· Canada is in the northern half of North America. Its total covering area of 9.98 million square kilometers makes it the world’s second-largest country.
· Canada is one of the richest developed country and has the tenth highest nominal per capita income globally as well as the ninth highest ranking in the Human Development Index. It ranks among the highest in international measurements of government transparency, civil liberties, quality of life, economic freedom, and education.
· Canadians are so proud of the universal, publicly funded healthcare and warfare.
· Canada was the first country in the world to adopt multiculturalism as an official policy. Canada affirmed the value and dignity of all Canadian residents regardless of their racial or ethnic origins, their language, or their religious affiliation. Besides, there are free services for new immigrants to study, find a job, start a business, arrange health insurance, and etc. in each provinces.
· The number of Chinese immigrants grew 63.9% from 332,825 in 2001 to 545, 535 in 2011, making Chinese the second largest foreign-born group in Canada. Therefore, Chinese immigrants have played increasingly significant role in Canada and Mandarin becomes a third Canadian official language.
· If one meets the criteria, they can sponsor for the whole family to immigrate to Canada.
· Free compulsory education and interest-free student loans.
· You can travel with a Canadian passport to up to 164 commonwealth countries without tourist visas, even the U.S.