Bark Lake Leadership Center began as theOntario Camp Leadership facility at Bark Lake in 1948. Since then, they havebeen forerunners in Outdoor Education and Leadership Experiences in NorthAmerica, for staff, students, corporate leaders, and organizations and groups.
The camp is located approximately 2 hoursnorth of Toronto. This prime location offers pristine wilderness, forests,private lakes, outdoor and indoor activity areas, High and Low Rope trainingareas, an archery range, etc. Professional, experienced and certified staff arepassionate about creating leaders, building character, facilitating nature- andadventure-based experiences, and creating an environment for excellence ingroup interaction in a beautiful, pristine wilderness setting.
Our caring camp is for Fun and Adventure!
We are dedicated to challenging our youngcampers’ potential and mentoring their capability to become extraordinary byoffering them memorable, enjoyable, life-impacting experiences and skills in asecure, supportive and ethical learning environment.
Bark Lake Camp
Camp activities like the cave, archery, voyageur canoe, low ropes challenge, survival games, camp fires, beach party, and etc. supervised by qualified, experienced and caring camp staff
Ripley's Aquarium of Canada
Roller Coasters & Thrill Rides
Splash Works Water Park
Visit the Giant Panda Experience
See the Gorilla Rainforest
Explore the African Savanna
Explore the Great Barrier Reef
Explore the Waterside Theatre for daily animal shows
Toronto -> Major Cities of CANADA
Well balanced, nutritious and tasty!
Our Meal Plan is based on the Guideline Daily Amounts (GDAs)
Examples of Menu:
- Breakfast: juices, congee, oats, yogurt, toast
- Lunch: Rolls, Sandwich, fresh fruit and vegetables, chips, snacks, juices
- Dinner: soup or other appetizer, 2 main course, pudding
- Evening Tea Snack: dessert, juices, tea, hot chocolate
- All-day supply of juices, water and fresh fruits
Fees: $ 1680 CAD/person
- Camp Fees
- Meals and Accommodation fees from Day 1-Day 7
- Shuttle Service and Supervision by experienced and qualified staff
- Travel Insurance and Health Care Plan
- Admission to Toronto Attractions
- Air fare
Recruiting target group: Age 8-16
Registration: To register, please
call at 416-860-6669, e-mail at email@example.com,
or click the “Chat with us” button (bottom-right corner)