Chinese Traditional Clothing (Hanfu) Workshop
School: 1, Seed Education Inc. (Bay/Bloor Office); 2, On-site (For group larger than 10 people);
Looking for something novel to do with friends to create new memories and acquire knowledge about Chinese language and culture.
Discover a Special Night Out
Explore the historical and aesthetic value of Chinese Traditional Clothing - “Hanfu” + Learning Mandarin+ Chinese knot making
- 90 minutes of Chinese Traditional “Hanfu” appreciation
- Thematically focused Conversational Mandarin Learning
- Craft - Chinese knot
- Buy 3 workshops to get a free Chinese writing brush (worth C$ 50)
- We provide all learning materials
- Seed Education Inc. (Downtown Office)
- On-site (For group larger than 10 people)
- 6:30PM - 8:00PM Every Tuesday
As a vital part of Chinese civilization, Chinese traditional Clothing - “Hanfu” plays significant role in Chinese history and culture. The fashion trend of Chinese clothing has varied by region and time, and is recorded by the artifacts and arts of Chinese culture. The wearing of appropriate styles of Hanfu has been an important part of courteous refined behavior. For instance, in Sui and Tang Dynasty, a strict hierarchical society that used clothing as a status meridian had been established and the height of one’s rank influenced the ornateness of a costume.
|School||1, Seed Education Inc. (Bay/Bloor Office); 2, On-site (For group larger than 10 people);|